Marc Jacobs 1002 Sunglasses
Marc Jacob’s first line of menswear was in 1994, and since that time, his name has grown like wildfire within the fashion community. The vintage-inspired designs provide a subtle, but not showy brand of style, which is hugely popular among the young or young-at-heart. Marc Jacobs brand eyewear is uniquely recognizable from iconic detailing accents inspired by the apparel, handbags and accessories within the Marc Jacobs clothing lines.The Marc Jacobs sunglasses collection is full of boldly vintage styles. For men, we see a selection of over-sized and modified aviator styles, as well as more classical versions of this popular shape. For women, there is a large assortment of over-sized squares & butterfly frames. The collection has a hugely varied and diverse array of styles that will suit the individual tastes of any person looking to make a statement.
- Marc Jacobs 1002 is a Full Rim frame for Men or Women, which is made Acetate Plastic.
- Most metal frames are made out of Monel. Monel has a copper and nickel base and is one of most commonly used metals for frame manufacturing. This metal can be corrosion resistant, strong, and easily adjusted. It retains its stability and shape for long periods of time. —– Acetate is the most common material used for frame manufacturing. It has endless possibilities for color, texture, and patterns. It can even be laminated to create great visual effects, and it can retain a higher luster. Acetate is lightweight, so it is often chosen for its versatility in coloring as well as for its comfort. Acetate is made out of cotton seed fibers and plasticizers.
- This model features a Edgy shape on a square frame.
- The Marc Jacobs 1002/S Sunglasses feature the following logo: Marc Jacobs logo on the temple
- This frame features regular hinges, which are durable and are easy to repair.
- These Sunglasses work well for people whose style is: Stylish Designer, Unique.
- Ideal for usage with: Fashion.
- These sunglasses can accommodate prescription lenses.
- Marc Jacobs Marc Icon 1002/S Sunglasses come with a cleaning cloth and protective carrying case.
- The sunglasses are available on certain colors with gradient tinted lenses – Gradient tints are tints that start off at a darker color at the top of a lens and then gradually lighten towards the bottom of the lenses. These tints are great for fashion and for reading outside on sunny days. Gradient coatings work by allowing an appropriate amount of light to filter through in certain areas and less in places where protection is most necessary.