Gucci 0291 Shield Sunglasses
LENS TYPE: SOLID
FRAME MATERIAL: INJECTION
POLARIZED: NOT POLARIZED
- Gucci GG0291S is a Semi-Rimless Unisex frame, which is made of Metal & Plastic.
- Most metal frames are made out of Monel. Monel has a copper and nickel base and is one of most commonly used metals for frame manufacturing. This metal can be corrosion resistant, strong, and easily adjusted. It retains its stability and shape for long periods of time. —– Acetate is the most common material used for frame manufacturing. It has endless possibilities for color, texture, and patterns. It can even be laminated to create great visual effects, and it can retain a higher luster. Acetate is lightweight, so it is often chosen for its versatility in coloring as well as for its comfort. Acetate is made out of cotton seed fibers and plasticizers.
- This model features a Rectangular shape, with a Single Bridge.
- The Gucci GG0291S Sunglasses feature the following logo: Interlocking G logo on the front and Gucci name on the temple
- These Sunglasses work well for people whose style is: Stylish Designer.
- Ideal for usage with: Fashion.
- Gucci GG0291S Sunglasses come with a cleaning cloth and protective carrying case.
- This product is made in Italy.