Prada VPR 62U Optical
Mario Prada began selling leather handbags, shoes, travel trunks, and waterproof garments in 1913. In 1979 Mario’s granddaughter, Miuccia, assumed the business and expanded the company into the luxury segment. Since then, Prada’s fashion-forward approach has been devoted to technological research, innovative design, and impeccable quality.
Prada eyeglasses are distinctive, not only for their high quality standards, but for their forward-thinking approach to style. If you’re looking for a non-conventional interpretation of fashion that embraces technology while respecting tradition, then look no further than Prada’s distinctive line of eyeglass frames.
- Prada PR 62UV is a Full Rim frame for Women, which is made of Metal.
- Most metal frames are made out of Monel. Monel has a copper and nickel base. This metal can be corrosion resistant, strong, and easily adjusted. It retains its stability and shape.
- This model features a Cat-Eye shape, with a Single Bridge.
- The Prada PR 62UV Eyeglasses feature the following logo: PRADA on temple.
- These Eyeglasses work well for people whose style is: Unique.
- Prada PR 62UV Eyeglasses come with a cleaning cloth and protective carrying case.